Last week, I wrote about the Samsung Notebook Series 9 – set to be the thinnest, brightest and lightest notebook to ever grace the market. Its launch was celebrated last March 22 at The Peninunsula Manila with the showcase of collections from respected designers in the country – Rajo Laurel, Randy Ortiz and Rhett Eala.
To review, you might find the specs of this thing really interesting and it would be good to compare it with your first choice on your next purchase.
Samsung Notebook Series 9 Product Specs:
- Ultra Slim Profile at 0.64”
- Lightweight Body at 2.86lbs.
- Stunning display at 400NIT
- Intel Core i5-2537M Processor
- (1.40GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3MB cache memory)
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit)
- 4GB DDR3 Memory
- 128GB Solid State Drive
- 13.3-inch LED Hi-Definition (400NIT, Non-Gloss) Screen with SuperBrightPlus Technology
- Built-in 1.3 Megapixel Hi-Definition Webcam
- Built-in Bluetooth Version 3.0 Hi-Speed
- Chargeable 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, MicroSD Card Slot
- Surround Sound 3D Sound Effect
- Arch Flow Design, Black Chassis, Made from Duralumin (2x Stronger than Aluminum)
- 3 Years Warranty (1 Year International, 2 Years Local)
The Contest – Steps to winning
If you read my previous post, I have mentioned that they have an incoming contest and it is going to be one of the sexiest promos on Facebook. Dubbed as the Samsung Sexy Street Style Promo, they are encouraging users to define sexy for themselves and get the chance to win the notebook itself worth Php79k++ or a designer item from the top designers mentioned. Want to to know the mechanics, check this out:
The steps to winning are quite simple. All you have to do is:
1. Register on Samsung Notebook Series 9: Sexy Street Style Facebook fanpage.
2. Upload a stylish photo in of yourself that defines what sexy for you is.
3. Write about your personal definition of sexy.
4. Ask your friends to vote for your sexy photo entry.
5. Make it your profile picture in Facebook
6. Sexiest photos get a chance to win either a Samsung Notebook Series 9 or a Rajo Laurel, Rhette Eala, or Randy Ortiz designer wear.
Need an idea of what sexy could be for our celebrities? Just hit play on the video below and you will have a hint of their definition of sexy. There might be a couple of them that you agree with.
What is Sexy for Me?
/gonewild/ or NSFW stuff may be the world’s definition for sexy but in my book, I look for these “sexiness” in other people: Warmth of company, sincerity, confidence, smarts. Oh, and yes, sexy accents don’t age. 😀
So what’s next? Please check my entry below and hit like. I would really like to win the Php79,000 notebook. And do leave a comment if you can. 🙂