I am preparing for a talk and to prepare for content ideas for the holidays, I realized this year’s Christmas and New Year would be way, waaay different from how we previously enjoyed it.
1. Tipid Christmas trees using plantita collections
2. Online sellers will start selling decorations on groups
3. Online food sellers will make Christmas version of their best sellers
4. Frugal gifts ideas for self-gifting
5. Online caroling to raise funds
6. Online streaming for misa de gallo
7. Video calls, of course, in lieu of going home for Christmas
Businesses have to be conscious now and offer longer “holiday sale” for their customers to avail of. Beyond 11/11 sale and 12/12 sale, more promos need to be done instead of expecting sales like last year.
On the other hand, hotels would be able to make bawi during the holidays if they offer family packages for the holidays so people can enjoy a private celebration with fam. Just make sure to offer decent internet bandwidth so they can do videocalls with loved ones!
What do you guys think? What would Paskong Pinoy look like this year?