Great to see the Cebu Innovation Network / Innovation Island Community and Cath Cortel from RISTT Maasin and my ladies from Third Team Media.
These below, I believe, are some notes to having a successful advocacy project:
- Leverage the networks that you know will contribute to the success of your advocacies.
- Tap into the wisdom of those who have done it before you. And that means working with other advocates.
- Choose the right hustlers for the right job.
- No forcing people so don’t
stress it. If they don’t want to work with you, they won’t show up and be with you.
- At the end of the day, gratitude for those who were with you.
- Pay it forward.
Looking forward to the youth-led advocacy entries soon and the event on October 27th! Let’s hustle!