Digital Marketing Consultant
Mentor, Trainer, Advocate
You can consider Fleire as The Digital Maestra. Her anthem: Ambitious Achievements. She aims to deliver focused insights, produce uncompromising results, and provide confident coaching to fellow entrepreneurs, startup founders, and MSMEs.
Fleire has 14 years experience in the Information Technology field with 12 years in Digital Marketing.
She was mentored through the DigitalFilipino community, the Cherie Blair Foundation, and the U.S. Embassy. She was sent to Nairobi, Kenya for the Global Entrepreneurship Summit and recently sent to Chicago, Illinois as a professional fellow of the U.S. State Department fellowship program.
Fleire currently serves as a digital marketing consultant, CEO and Managing Founder of Third Team Media, a boutique social media and digital agency and is also involved in several startups –
- co-founder for ContentDash.app, a social media content management app
- co-founder of bloodlife.ph for healthtech
- founding member of Project BASS for big data through crowdsourcing and volunteerism
Fleire’s “Para Sa Bayan” advocacies include women entrepreneurship and digital + tech for social good.
- 14 years in the Information Technology field with 11 years in Digital Marketing
- CEO/Managing Founder of Third Team Media, a boutique social media and digital agency in Cebu, PH
- Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur (CBSMEP), Hubspot Inbound Certified, and a Google Certified Professional (Google AdWords Certification Program: Individually Qualified)
- Philippines winner of 2013 Google SEA GCP Google Certified Professional challenge
- Participant of the Generation Change PH program of the U.S. Embassy of Philippines and Ateneo de Davao University
- Fellow of the YWEB Young Women’s Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2013 of the U.S. Embassy of the Philippines and SPARK! Philippines
- Representative to the Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2015 in Nairobi, Kenya hosted by the President of the United States Barack Obama
- Professional Fellow of the U.S. State Department sponsored Professional Fellowship Program for Spring 2018 Batch under the Economic Empowerment Cohort and was sent to Chicago, Illinois
- U.S. Embassy Manila Alumna
- Cherie Blair Foundation Mentee Alumna
Digital Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Lead Generation, Information Technology, E-commerce, Entrepreneurship, Inbound Marketing, Project Management, Business Development, Product Management
CEO / Managing Founder at Third Team Media Business Solutions
April 2009 – Present
Third Team Media helps you with your social media management, marketing, and digital marketing consultancy needs. We help enterprises in nonprofit management, nonprofits, IT/BPO companies, and startups launch and manage their digital marketing programs.
Trainer / Resource Person at Department of Information and Communications Technology
July 2017 – Present
Tasked at providing technical training for 12 day sessions on several locations to teach digital marketing, website development, freelancer training.
Co-Founder at bloodlife.ph
May 2017 – Present
Business development and marketing of our initiative/platform to connect blood donors to those who need blood
Founding Team Member at Project BASS – Bandwidth and Signal Statistics
March 2017 – Present
Project input, product development, testing, marketing for the big data initiative that aims to map and report insights of mobile data bandwidth across the Philippines through crowdsourcing and volunteerism.
Social Media Officer at Information and Communications Technology Office – Department of Science and Technology
February 2015 – June 2016 (1 year, 5 months)
Tasked at providing technical and creative expertise in providing the ICT Office strategic directions on all its Social Media campaigns of the Office focused on the Free Wifi for Public Places Projects.
Co-founder at Iligan Bloggers Society, Inc.
February 2011 – Present
Assist the organization in online partnerships and acts as remote advisory board member for the group
- Mentor, pro-bono consultant, volunteer, and entrepreneurship activist and in several business and tech communities
- Prime mover of the #oneforiligan viral fundraising campaign for the victims of Typhoon Sendong that hit cities in Mindanao in 2011
- Head organizer of the Cebuanas on the Web Summit 2013, a free summit on women empowerment, entrepreneurship, and technology organized by volunteers
- Volunteer organizer of first and ongoing Startup Weekend, a globally renowned entrepreneurship bootcamp in Cebu
- Organizer of the Geeks on a Beach 2015 conference for techies, designers, developers and geeks
- Google AdWords Certification Program: Individually Qualified – Google License 1549474 March 2015 to March 2016
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) – ScrumAlliance.org March 2012 to April 2014
- Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur – Ateneo de Manila University – Digital Filipino
- Inbound Certified – Hubspot, November 2015
Mindanao State University
Bachelor’s, Information Technology – Business Software Development
2001 – 2005, JITS Member, MSU-IIT Student Cooperative
HONORS AND AWARDS
Cum Laude, Batch 2005
BS Information Technology – Business Software Development
Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology