Call it the State of the Cebu Business Community and its Road to Recovery. Things haven’t been easy in the Cebu province for everyone especially for the micro, small, and medium enterprises in the tourism and hospitality sector right in the middle of a global health crisis.
Fleire Castro and co-host Connie Barrientos-Carey interview our guest Mr. Aaron Que, EVP of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, to share his thoughts on the challenges faced by the community, the opportunities that lurk, and what we can all do to help pave the way to recovery.
Mr. Aaron Que’s bio is below:
- Executive Vice President of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites and Golden Valley Hotel
- Certified In-Company Trainer by the Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI)
- Tourism & Hospitality Industry Chamber Assessor (HRRAC & CCCI)
- Part of Cebu Business Month Organizing Committee between 2017-2019 (CCCI)
- Served as Vice President, Network Educator, Growth Coordinator, and various roles at Business Network International (BNI). Currently serving as President as of a few days ago.
- Consistent Notable Networker Awardee in BNI – Invited Speaker at various organizations, clubs, universities, and events. Had just about 300 speaking engagements between 2015-Present.
Get behind-the-scenes and exclusive content. Support this show on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/fleire
Gratitude to our sponsors –